Sunday, November 11, 2012

Monthly Trends!


Hey fashionistas! Hailey here! Welcome to the 1st post on Seventeen MSP! I'll be having these monthly trends that I'll do every month! There is a mix of VIP clothing and Non-VIP, but I'll tell you if 
it is VIP or not.
So this month, a new hat came called "Da Don"! Down below is what it looks like!

  Credits to: Pumpchkin 
Outfit: ♥Da Pump♥
VIP

It didn't come out this month, but these shoes have been
the hottest trend for months now! They're called "Furries"!


Credits: Me!
VIP

Next one, this has been out for a while now, but recently it has been pretty popular! They look like suspenders, but they're not! Its called "School Backpack"!


Credits: Me!
Non-Vip ☺

Last but not least, our most RECENT trend, is the "Hip Style"! I haven't seen a lot of people
wearing this hat, but I thought it was cute and more people should buy this hat!


Credits: Me in da hat :)
VIP

I know there are LOTS of trends out there, but if you have any suggestions, please feel free to leave a comment in the down bar! Thanks for reading!


~Movies&SC

No comments:

Post a Comment