Sunday, December 2, 2012

  Hey guys this is storm(:

 

So, for my very first real article I wanted to talk about making someones outfit yours.  You know those adorable outfits that Pumpchkin makes? Also how everyone buys them and then everyone looks the same? Well, I wanted to show how you can buy cute outfits AND make them yours, nobody wants to look exactly the same all the time!

 

 Okay so this is one of Pump's  outfits called Nonvip<3gobble day<3 PJ style. the original one is on the top, my spin off is on the bottom.

 In the original look pump is wearing a Geo skirt, a pea-coat, Shelly earrings, some slippers,a bow,and a heart mole. The fashion statement is oh-so cute and innocent.




 In my spin off I wore almost the exact same thing. Yet, I tweaked the colors and made it my own! I love,love, love, this look. Now I can wear it without feeling like I am wearing cookie cutter outfit!



Well Guys that's about it. To make a outfit your own, play with the color scheme, change up the accessories, be bold, and be you! 

XOXO,

Storm <3

No comments:

Post a Comment