Thursday, December 6, 2012

Spring, Summer, Fall, and Winter!

"Lissa and Hailey, I'm guessing its about seasons?" You said.
"Well, yes young Seventeener! It is!" Lissa and Hailey said!
Hey wonderful fans and newcomers! Were gonna call you
Seventeeners for now on;) I'm in a happy mood for
NO explanation! Anyways, on Monday, we have something
that will BLOW you're mind! (Not really :P)If you guess it right, you get a WL from Hailey!
Hint: Highscores....
OKAY, ANYWAYS! We decided to do season thingy ma jiggy! Lissa
does Fall and Winter, and I do Spring and Summer! We both created 2
FLIPPIN looks for EACH SEASON! So, just how nice we are, you get
8 looks, in ONE post!

Since its late, we not gonna do the captions! tired :(

So these are the Spring!
This is V.I.P                                            
 This is the Non-V.I.P
I Think :P I messed
up a little bit on the outfits.
SO sorry!




This is the Summer!
I call this one Summer Swagg ;)
 Gonna warn you,
this dress costs 6 diamonds!
TOTALLY worth it though!

Those are my outfits! Enjoy Lissa's!
~Movies

HAI guys its Storm! Here are my looks:

Winter
VIP
Icy blue queen xD The spikes and headband look like icicles(:
Winter non VIP, just a wintery fancy look :3
Fall VIP, Nerdy glasses fall attire and cute boots= Awesome.
Fall non VIP, Geo, jacket,bun(:

haha well those were my looks, 
~Storm

No comments:

Post a Comment