Thursday, January 3, 2013

Featured user on MSP, Kimberly (Kimmy)!

Helllooo guys! today I will post at least 2 articles! For the first one I want to feature a user on msp Kimberly (Kimmy)! She has the coolest fashion sense, I LOVE IT. here are a few of her looks.



                          okie, so this look is just like adorable. If you don't know who botdf (blood on the dance floor) is they are a super cool band. I really adore the skeleton dress, the all black fluffies are so cute,the hat on top of the colorful hair looks super adorable,and the stockings are just to die for.




                                                                            
                    For this look I very much agree with the title. its just ASDFGHJKL.  The color combo is gorgeous, the short skirt matched with the knee high heels is very cute, the cut off shirt is just plain hot, and guys, I LOVE THIS HAIR, I own three different types of this hair myself.




                                               
 Well there you have it Kimberly (Kimmy)'s looks! Big thanks to Kimberly (Kimmy), hope you guys liked it!
      


                                                                       ~Storm
                                                                     

1 comment: