Tuesday, December 4, 2012

The 80's Challenge!

C'mon people. We all know it. People from the 80's have time traveled to 2012 and has brought back the 80's style! Okay, fine. Maybe they DIDN'T time travel, but the 80's are DEFINITELY coming back! Maybe not as.....OUT THERE. But I thought "Let's give the 80's some credit, sha'll we?" Okay, as usual, we do one Non-VIP and one VIP! 


VIP!
In this "groovy" outfit, I've got the big, frizzy,

hair! Plus, some "spunky" sunglasses, added with some...

weird....top, paired with kiss jeans, and LARGE heels!

Non-VIP
The outfit above is quite similar! Big frizzy hair,

abnormal glasses O.o, peacock earrings, a blue

and neon green, zebra dress, black tights, and as again,

LARGE HEELS!

HELLO FRIENDS!!!!!! I am running really late and I have been super duper busy, so I only got around to doing 1 outfit I AM SO SORRY. Anyways here it is.




NON VIP
<--------


I used HUGE glasses, crazy, funky, and hilarious rollerskates, BIG hair, a head scarf,ana a oversized kiss print dress!

P.S- I know I am a huge slacker and I am super sorry guys. I had a dress rehearsal, six pages of homework, band concert, and I've been sick. It's also really late at night.I'm sorry I only got around to 1 outfit. :(

                        ~Storm.

No comments:

Post a Comment